Food Japan Executive Committee (C/O OJ Events Pte Ltd) will hold the 10th Food Japan 2022 from 13 October through 14 October, 2022.
All members of your media team need to be registered to attend the event; as an example, in the event of a television coverage, all crew members, including cameramen, lighting technicians and assistants are required to register here.
For all inquiries regarding media accreditation, please contact:
MP International Pte Ltd
Media Registration Eligibility
Media registration for Food Japan 2022 are applicable to members of the media who correspond to any of the following.
1. Editors, reporters, and photographers of newspapers or publishers which publish periodical(s)
2. Editors, reporters, and photographers of online news sites which are operated by a company
3. Reporters and cameramen of television production companies including CS digital broadcasts and cable television
4. Reporters and staff of radio production companies
5. Food journalists/ analysts
6. Writers and photographers who have a consignment contract with production companies or publishers as above
Media registration is only for members of the media involved with reporting on the show or in editing and broadcasting coverage, etc. If your organisation is organising any Japanese food & beverage related event in Singapore, please refrain from registering.
You may be asked to submit additional documents/materials for review before your registration is approved. If the organisers of Food Japan determines that you are not eligible for such accreditation, your registration will be declined.
The Organiser reserves the rights and sole discretion to refuse entry and /or to request any person to leave the venue without the need for prior notification.