- About the Show
- General Information
Organizations & Banks
- Supporting Partners
- Past Edition
- Photo Gallery
By using any of FJ’s registered websites, you are agreeing to be bound by this Policy in respect of the information collected about you via the websites. You acknowledge and agree (on your own accord and duly authorised on behalf of any third party whose details you provided) that the processing (including disclosure) of information is necessary or desirable for the provision of relevant services and the rights and obligations owed to you or a third party.
The references made to information “relating to you” or “about you” include references made to information about your employees, representatives, agents, directors, officers, or relevant parties whose details you have provided, and those of your affiliates and subsidiaries and sub-contractors and any third party whose details you have provided to FJ.
We may update this Policy from time to time to take into account changing requirements and we request that you refer back to this Policy frequently to review any revisions. If you have any queries about the Policy, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you register on our websites, book a stand, subscribe to our mailing list or fill out a form.
When registering on our websites, as appropriate, you may be asked to submit your name, job title, company, mailing address, contact numbers, email address or credit card information. Such information is only collected when voluntarily given. You may, however, visit our websites anonymously.
USE OF INFORMATION
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- • To personalize your experience Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- • To improve our websites We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- • To improve customer service Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- • To process transactions
- • To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other features of the websites
- • To send periodic updates via emails The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates on FJ exhibitions, conferences, seminars or events. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails on the particular FJ event, you may do so via the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- • We may also contact you via other channels of communication for which you have provided, including email, telephone and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
- • On occasion, we may use third-party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your data as outlined above.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the security of the information submitted. Your information will not be sold or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
COOKIES & GOOGLE ANALYTICS
UPDATING OF INFORMATION
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to update your details, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.